Today, in this article, we are going to share with you LAST’ s ANATOMY: REGIONAL AND APPLIED PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
One of the foremost duties of a doctor is to understand the disease of patients and heal them with the best of his knowledge. If a doctor failed to lay emphasis on the subject that goes by the name of Anatomy then he will never be able to do the treatment. Anatomy is a vast subject and there a lot of books written on it. Another of those many books that are written on Anatomy is Last’s Anatomy. This book is regarded as one of the standard books that are being used by students for the study of anatomy and today we are going to have a quick review of it.
This book is a great composition of one of the finest writers named Chummy S Sinnatamby. His work and research in the field of medical sciences is really praiseworthy and his books are helping students in a massive way. This book is also called by the name Regional and Applied Anatomy. One of the great aspects of this book is that it is very detailed and everything is explained very elaborately.
Each topic is explained with complete definition, mechanism and diagrams which helps in the better understanding of a subject. If you are looking for a book for your MRCS studies then you can go for this one which is also a great book of anatomy. Below are some of the features that you should know about from this book.
Features of Last’s Anatomy: Regional and Applied PDF:
Listed below are the key features of this wonderful book of anatomy.
- On international standards, this book is one of the finest and most sold books. That is due to the quality of research content present in the book.
- With each topic, there are labelled diagrams for that particular topics which means now students can know everything they are reading in the theory.
- This book has a total of 12 editions yet, which explains the demand for this book. In every edition, there is latest research and you will study something more than you had read previously.
- Clinical notes present inside the book contains very useful clinical information that will definitely help you when you will be practicing your field.
- This book is not just for Anatomy. If you are looking for a book for your MRCS studies and you have this one, then you don’t need to buy any other book separately. This book will serve the purpose best for your MRCS studies.
Table of Contents:
Here is a list of chapters from this book.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the regional anatomy.
- Chapter 2: Upper Limb.
- Chapter 3: Lower Limb.
- Chapter 4: Thorax.
- Chapter 5: Abdomen.
- Chapter 6: Head, neck and spine.
- Chapter 7: Central Nervous System.
- Chapter 8: Osteology of the bone and hyoid bone.
Last’s Anatomy 12th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can download pdf Last’s Anatomy by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.