Pharmacology is dynamic subject. Medical pharmacology is a unique synthesis of basic pharmacology with clinical pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics. It is one of the basic subject and you must used the best book for it. Essential of medical pharmacology pdf is one of the highly used and very concise book of pharmacology. Download the pdf of essential of medical pharmacology pdf at the end. You can also download other pharmacology like lippincot pharmacology and Tara pharmacology.
Essential Of Medical Pharmacology pdf Review:
The author of the book is KD Tripath. The main of the book is to provides a concise and updated information of pharmacology. There are 7 editions of book so far. The book is used new started pharmacology students and also for postgraduate medical students. To learn pharmacology without any difficulty Essential of Medical Pharmacology must have on your table. To study the book on your Mobile, PC, Tablet etc download the pdf at the end.
Features Of KD Tripath Essential Of Medical Pharmacology:
Here is the list of some important features;
- There are seven editions of Essential of Medical pharmacology.
- Most recommended book of pharmacology for new students.
- Color figures and tables of important iformation.
- Highly searched book on net and best sale on amazon.
- Section 1. General Pharmacological Principles.
- 1. Introduction, Routes of Drug Administration.
- 2. Pharmacokinetics: Membrane Transport, Absorption and Distribution of Drugs.
- 3. Pharmacokinetics: Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs, Kinetics of Elimination.
- 4. Pharmacodynamics: Mechanism of Drug Action; Receptor Pharmacology.
- 5. Aspects of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development.
- 6. Adverse Drug Effects .
- Section 2Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System.
- 7a. Autonomic Nervous System: General Considerations.
- 7b. Cholinergic System and Drugs.
- 8. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia.
- 9. Adrenergic System and Drugs.
- 10. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma.
Section 3 Autacoids and Related Drugs.
- 11. Histamine and Antihistaminics.
- 12. 5-Hydroxytryptamine, its Antagonists and Drug Therapy of Migraine.
- 13. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes (Eicosanoids) and Platelet Activating Factor.
- 14. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics.
- 15. Antirheumatoid and Antigout Drugs.
Section 4 Respiratory System Drugs.
- 16. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma.
- Section 5 Hormones and Related Drugs.
- 17a. Introduction.
- 17b. Anterior Pituitary Hormones.
- 18. Thyroid Hormone and Thyroid Inhibitors.
- 19. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs and Glucagon.
- 20. Corticosteroids.
- 21. Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
- 22. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives.
- 23. Oxytocin and Other Drugs Acting on Uterus.
- 24. Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance.
- Section 6 Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System.
- 25. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants.
- 26. Local Anaesthetics.
- Section 7 Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System.
- 27. General Anaesthetics.
- 28. Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols.
- 29. Sedative-Hypnotics.
- 30. Antiepileptic Drugs.
- 31. Antiparkinsonian Drugs.
- 32. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs.
- 33. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Antianxiety Drugs.
- 34. Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists.
- 35. CNS Stimulants and Cognition Enhancers.
Download KD Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology pdf 7th Edition:
Download KD Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology pdf 7th edition free by using the link given below.
NOTE: We don’t own the copyrights of pdf. This pdf version is just for testing the book. IF you really like the book, you should purchase it from original author to give some credit for his hard work.
If The copyrights owner want us to remove this download link of pdf, kindly contact us.