Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Surface Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination 4th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
This innovative and highly praised book describes the visible and palpable anatomy that forms the basis of clinical examination. The first chapter considers the anatomical terms needed for precise description of the parts of the body and movements from the anatomical positions. The remaining chapters are regionally organised and colour photographs demonstrate visible anatomy.
Many of the photographs are reproduced with numbered overlays, indicating structures that can be seen, felt, moved or listened to. The surface markings of deeper structures are indicated together with common sites for injection of local anaesthetic, accessing blood vessels, biopsying organs and making incisions. The accompanying text describes the anatomical features of the illustrated structures.
Features of Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination PDF:
- Over 250 colour photographs with accompanying line drawings to indicate the position of major structures.
- The seven regionally organised chapters cover all areas of male and female anatomy.
- The text is closely aligned with the illustrations and highlights the relevance for the clinical examination of a patient.
- Includes appropriate radiological images to aid understanding.
- All line drawings now presented in colour to add clarity and improve the visual interpretation.
- Includes 20 new illustrations of palpable and visible anatomy.
- Revised text now more closely tied in with the text and with increasing emphasis on clinical examination of the body.
Surface Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination 4th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“