In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Designed to provide clinicians and fellows with a complete, up-to-date breakdown of current device therapies for pacing and defibrillation, Cardiac Pacing and ICDs reflects the latest developments in the device treatment of heart rhythm abnormalities. Topics ranging from essential principals to new and innovative techniques are explored in focused chapters, illustrated with full-color images, charts, and diagrams. Addressing every aspect of permanent and temporary pacing and defibrillation therapy, this invaluable resource covers patient indications, pacing mode selection, implantation and removal techniques, troubleshooting, and much more.
The seventh edition has been expanded and revised to enable clear and practical understanding of the field as it exists today. Drawing upon real-world experience and cutting-edge research, it offers accessible, systematic guidance with a clinical focus, as well as a wealth of bitesize tips and tricks. Access to a new companion website provides insightful supplementary material, complete with downloadable images and video clips of key techniques.
Features of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 7th Edition PDF:
- Provides an intuitive, easy-to-navigate guide to cardiac pacing techniques and devices
- Explains pacing hemodynamics in practical, clinically relevant terms
- Features simple algorithms for mode selection and device programming
- Offers details of novel pacing systems and techniques, such as leadless pacemaker and His bundle pacing.
- Covers pacemaker timing cycles, special features, and evaluation and management of pacing system malfunctions
- Summarizes indications and details implantation techniques of ICDs, including transvenous and subcutaneous systems
- Includes best practices in MRI safety, patient consultation, and remote patient follow-up
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs is an ideal resource for clinicians and fellows in cardiology and electrophysiology, those preparing for the IHRBE Examination in Devices, and any nurses, technicians, and other professionals caring for patients with implantable cardiac devices.
About the Authors:
Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, MD, Kontos Professor of Cardiology; Chairman, Division of Cardiology, Pauley Heart Center; and Director of Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing at the Medical College of Virgina, Richmond, VA, USA.
Karoly Kaszala, MD, Director of Electrophysiology, McGuire VA Medical Center, Richmond, VA, USA.
Table of Contents:
- Indications for permanent and temporary cardiac pacing
- Components of a pacing and ICD system: basic concepts of pacing
- Hemodynamics of cardiac pacing and pacing mode selection
- Temporary cardiac pacing
- Techniques of pacemaker implantation and removal
- Pacemaker timing cycles and special features
- Evaluation, troubleshooting, and management of pacing system malfunctions
- The implantable cardioverter–defibrillator
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- ICD follow-up and troubleshooting
- Follow-up of the patient with a CIED
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 6 edition (May 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781118459515
- ISBN-13: 978-1118459515
- ASIN: 1118459512
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 7th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 7th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.