Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest advances and technologies, Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 6th Edition, remains the market leader in the field of PM&R. For more than 20 years, this bestselling reference has been the go-to resource for the entire rehabilitation team, providing in-depth coverage of essential core principles along with the latest research, technologies, and procedures that enhance patient care and facilitate optimal return to function.
In this edition, lead editor Dr. David X. Cifu and his team of expert associate editors and contributing authors employ a more succinct format that emphasizes need-to-know material, incorporating new key summary features, including high-yield information and study sheets for problem-based learning.
Features of Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PDF:
- Focuses more heavily on rehabilitation, with case studies throughout and more comprehensive coverage of stroke evaluation, rehabilitation, and therapies.
- Provides expanded information on key topics such as interventional pain management options, gait and prosthetics, USG, fluoroscopy, electrodiagnosis and more.
- Features a new chapter on Occupational Medicine and Vocational Rehabilitation, plus enhanced coverage of the neurogenic bladder, rehabilitation and prosthetic restoration in upper limb amputation, and acute medical conditions including cardiac disease, medical frailty, and renal failure.
- Discusses quality and outcome measures for medical rehabilitation, practical aspects of impairment rating and disability determination, integrative medicine in rehabilitation, and assistive technology.
- Offers highly illustrated, templated chapters that are easy to navigate without sacrificing coverage of key topics.
- Includes access to dozens of even more practical videos and hundreds of integrated self-assessment questions for more effective learning and retention.
About the Author:
Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.