In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 2nd Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Where do you turn to when you have a difficult medical question that needs answering?
The ‘Ask the Author’ online feature from the best-selling textbook Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine has collected a wealth of questions and comments directly from medical students and doctors about topics that are of particular interest or difficulty to them.
Kumar and Clark have brought together over 1000 of the questions they have been asked along with their answers. It will appeal to the many fans of Kumar & Clark, from first-year students to practising doctors, and will provide a useful and interesting sounding board to help ensure best practice. This unique book will provide you with a quick and easy way to discover the answers to your own medical questions…!
Features of 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF:
- The writing style is appealing and conversational, designed to entertain as well as instruct.
- Carries the ‘Kumar & Clark’ stamp of authority.
- All questions fully indexed for ease of reference.
- Covers topics that are easily misunderstood in medicine – good preparation for medical students, senior house officers/interns and specialists in training/residents preparing for written or oral exams.
Table of Contents:
- Ethics and communication
- Molecular cell biology and genetic disorders
- Clinical Immunology
- Infectious diseases, tropical medicine and sexually transmitted infection
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Liver, biliary tract, and pancreatic disease
- Haematological disease
- Malignant disease
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Renal disease
- Water, electrolytes and acid-base balance
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Intensive care medicine
- Drug therapy and poisoning
- Environmental medicine
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus and other disorders of metabolism
- The special senses
- Neurological disease
- Psychological medicine
- Skin disease
1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine Download Free:
You can easily download 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.