Gynecology is the branch of medicine and physiology which deal with the functions , physiology and diseases which is specific or related to a women and girls especially those which affecting the reproductive system . Gynecology also deal with the routine physical care of the reproductive system of women. To study gynecology dc dutta’s textbook of gynecology is the best reference book for medical students . nursing and other related studies. let us tell you the importance of this book by quick review.
Dc dutta’s textbook of Gynecology pdf review:
This is the best recommended book all over the world. The book has written by DC DUTTA (MBBS, DGO, MO(CAL) ) and edited by HIRALAL KONAR, The language of book is very simple and easily understandable . This is the best book for conceptual study. The delivery of knowledge is very precise . The function, physiology, and disease of reproductive system of female is descried in a very easy and simple wording. The book hold all the basic knowledge about gynecology.
Features of dc dutta’s textbook of Gynecology:
Following are the key feature of this books.
- The book has been written in a lucid language and can easily be read and understand.
- Topics are explain with diagrams, photographs, flow-chart to give clarity to the subject.
- Due attention has been paid to project the fundamental principles and practice of gynecology.
- The book is composed not only for medical students but also for practicing physician and students of nursing.
- There are six editions of book.
- The self-assessment questionnaire having objective structured clinical examination format is to improve the clinical competence of students.
- More than 470 figures, photographs, sketches and drawing has been incorporate.
Chapters of dc dutta’s textbook of gynecology pdf:
- chapter 1: Anatomy of female pelvic organs.
- chapter 2: blood vessels, lymphatic drainage, and innervation of pelvic organs.
- chapter 3: Development of female genital organ and gonads.
- chapter 4: Congenital malformation of female genital organs.
- chapter 5: Puberty normal and abnormal.
- chapter 6: Menopause.
- chapter 7: Neuroendocrinology in relation to reproduction.
- chapter 8: Menstruation.
- chapter 9:History, examination. diagnostic procedure of gynecological patient.
- chapter 10: pelvic infection.
- chapter 11: sexually transmitted infection.
- chapter 12: Infection of the individual pelvic organ.
- chapter 13: Dysmenorrhea and other disorders of menstrual cycles.
- chapter 14: Abnormal uterine bleeding.
- chapter 15: Displacement of the uterus,
- chapter 16: Infertility.
- chapter 17: Benign lesions of vulva and vagina.
- chapter 18: Benign lesions of cervix.
- chapter 19: Benign lesions of uterus.
- chapter 20:Benign lesions of ovary.
- chapter 21:Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
- chapter 22: Premalignant lesions.
- chapter 23: Genital malignancy.
- chapter 24: Urinary problems on gynecology.
- chapter 25: Genital fistulae.
- chapter 26: Genital tract injury.
- chapter 27: Intersex.
- chapter 28: Amenorrhea.
- chapter 29: Contraception.
- chapter 30: Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and Genetherapy in gynecology.
- chapter 31: Hormone in gynecology practice.
- chapter 32: Gynecological problems from birth to adolescence.
- chapter 33: Special topics.
- chapter 34: Operative gynecology.
- chapter 35: Endoscopic surgery in gynecology.
- chapter 36: Current topics in gynecology.
- chapter 37: Practical gynecology.
Download dc Dutta’s textbook of Gynecology pdf free:
You can download dc Dutta’s textbook of gynecology pdf latest version free below.