Pediatrics is the branch of medication that is concerned with the restorative consideration of babies, youngsters, and teenagers, and as far as possible ordinarily extends from birth up to 18 years old. To study Pediatrics, a book from BRS series is the recommendation of most authors. Let us tell you why by a quick review of the book.
BRS Pediatrics Review:
If you are going for USMLE tests and in need of a book then every expert would recommend you books from BRS series because they are the best in it. Lee. T Miller and Llyod J. Brown are the authors to this book. To prepare for a USMLE tests, a book that would take care of needs is this BRS Pediatrics pdf which is the best book for the purpose by far. That’s because of its precise pattern rather than lengthy paragraphs which are easy to study you can do very well in the field of Pediatrics. You will need to read the key features of this book below and then you will know that this can be your only best choice for pediatrics.
Features of BRS Pediatrics:
Key features of this book are listed here.
- This book is written in a short and understandable reading pattern instead of lengthy paragraphs like in other books, which makes Boards Review Series Pediatrics the very best book for study Pediatrics.
- This book is the most used book for the USMLE tests from BRS Series on Pediatrics.
- You can get online help about the book.
- Text in the book is easy to understand and a student even with weaker English can read it well.
- To practice for tests, there are MCQs given at the end of each chapter sampled from original tests to prepare you better for the exams.
- Short notes and hints are a key features of this book since they are very helpful for extra info.
- Not just for USMLE tests but also you can use this book for some other tests.
Chapter in BRS Pediatrics:
Here is a list of all the chapters that are part of the book.
- Chapter 1: Pediatrics health supervision.
- Chapter 2: Behavioral and developmental Pediatrics.
- Chapter 3: Adolescent Medicine.
- Chapter 4: Neonatology.
- Chapter 5: Genetic Disorders and inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Chapter 6: Endocrinology.
- Chapter 7: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 8: Cardiology.
- Chapter 9: Pulmonology.
- Chapter 10: Gastroenterology.
- Chapter 11: Nephrology and Urology.
- Chapter 12: Neurology.
- Chapter 13: Hematology.
- Chapter 14: Oncology.
- Chapter 15: Allergy and Immunology.
- Chapter 16: Rheumatology.
- Chapter 17: Orthopedics.
- Chapter 18: Ophthalmology.
- Chapter 19: Dermatology.
- Chapter 20: Emergency Medicine.
Download BRS Pediatrics pdf free:
You can download free pdf for BRS Pediatrics pdf:
NOTE: We don’t own the copyrights of BRS pediatrics pdf. This pdf version is just for testing the book. IF you really like the book, you should purchase it from original author to give some credit for his hard work.
If The copyrights owner want us to remove this download link of this book, kindly contact us.