In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of ANANTHANARAYAN AND PAMIKER’S TEXTBOOK OF MICROBIOLOGY PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology has over 672 pages which include the 5 units, expanding the microbiology in a systematic manner. The seventh edition of Ananthanarayan has been released four years after their sixth edition, in the memory of Dr. R Ananthnaryana by Dr. Ck Jayaram Paniker. The book is one of the standard books used in medical colleges and universities for their second-year microbiology curriculum.
The seventh edition of the book, you can find 8th or 9th here also Microbiology is one of the subjects where students easily lose interest and focus eventually. The text looks similar to every 3-4 pages after, and you end up mugging most of the things. But there are some topics you should never mug up.
There are 68 chapters in total in the book, some of which are:
- Morphology and Physiology of Bacteria
- Culture Media
- Bacterial Taxonomy
- Complement system
- Mycobacterium I: Tuberculosis
- General Properties of Viruses
- Herpes Viruses
- Arbo Viruses
- Rhabdo Viruses
- Medical Mycology
- Late Dr. R Ananthanarayan
- Dr. CK Jayaram Paniker
How to Study Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology
The Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s textbook for Microbiology gives insights to the subject of the second year and shortens the text to a more precise image. The content you learn in microbiology is often related with pathology & Medicine and is very useful, just in case you ignore it, you will definitely wind up finding your microbiology book in some phase of your medical career.
Suggestions for those who are looking forward to establishing an understanding in Microbiology are as follows:
- Read up everything, even if you are not in a mood to mug up. It will clear out some concepts and some things are bound to stay in your long-term memory.
- Try to co-relate the diseases with other subjects as you see them with the diagrams in the book. With more related content, you will explore things easily.
- Make up a habit of co-relating everything and you will find the book is almost everything you already know.
- Attend practicals, they are always helpful, right?
- If you need help, the following are some posts that can greatly help you understand clinical medicine. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student.
Download Ananthanarayan & Paniker’s Microbiology PDF Free:
Download Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s microbiology pdf free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.